Effective Date: 20th Dec 2018
What Information Spean collects
We may collect information about you which includes but not limited to:
- Basic identifying information (for example, your name, address, email, telephone number, and date of birth)
- Employment information
- Information about your physical location
- Any other personal information that you provide.
Why We collect Information
We use personal information for the following purposes, including but not limited to:
- To process your transactions;
- To verify your identity;
- To disburse loans and collect payments for your use of the Service;
- To build the credit models and perform credit scoring;
- To analyse customer behavior;
- To allow our partners to fulfill their obligations to you;
- To allow us to fulfill our obligations to our partners;
- To troubleshoot problems with the Service;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, and rules, such as those relating to “know-your-customer” and anti-money laundering requirements;
- To detect and prevent fraud and other illegal uses of the Service;
- To send you promotion, update and news and
By using our Services, you agree we may, as necessary and appropriate for the Purposes, share any Customer Information to the following;
- Any corporate family, affiliate or partners of DIGICRO including its subsidiary Spean Luy Co., Ltd.
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, consolidation, change of control, or sale of all or a portion of our assets or if we undergo bankruptcy or liquidation;
- If we believe it is necessary in order to detect, investigate, prevent, or take action against illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the rights, property, or personal safety of any person;
- If we are legally required to do so, such as in response to court orders or legal process, to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims or demands, or to comply with the requirements of any mandatory applicable law; and
- With any other third parties with your consent or for our legitimate business purposes.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We maintain reasonable physical, technical, and administrative security measures to protect and limit access to your personal information. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage technology is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.